Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes Part 5

Here we are, another week into this project.  I tried to have Carter bring out the camera as he was helping me do various things around the house, which turned into more meal prep than anything. So excuse the quantity of food pictures, lol!

 This jeep was his pick at Winco last week.  He usually gets to pick one car from the random crap aisle, IF he's being good.  He's usually quite the helper, so this week, he did get to pick out his Hot Wheels.
 Forgive the fact that this one is sideways - I think there are two in this post. I didn't have time to go flip them around. But this was at dinner one night. He tried to take a picture of me, but ended up with picture after picture of just the top of the table. So I grabbed one of him and we carried on with the meal.
 This was when I was doing dishes - apparently he wanted to document this? ;)
 We grabbed some more Play-Doh at the store this week.  His supply was low.
 And apparently he took a picture of pictures - I was updating my portfolio for the upcoming busy season!
 Saturday morning, we had cinnamon rolls before I had to run off to multiple consults. These were obviously fresh out of the oven.
 We also played a lot with his Glow Station - such a fun toy!

Here is the other sideways picture. I hate this alien.  Hate it.  Carter got it at the circus last year, and has decided it's a girl. It makes the most awful noise and I wish I could just deflate the stupid thing and throw it away. However, it did please me that he put her in time-out Saturday evening. ;)
 And he also grabbed a picture when we were making oatmeal raisin cookies Saturday night - while the alien was in time-out.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Another round of great photo's!

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Cute pics again! He is becoming a budding photographer. Wonder where he gets it from?? lol ;-)

I especially like the one of you...from his view point. It is interesting to see yourself from the level that your child sees you.

Can't wait till next weeks pics!