Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes Part 6

I notice that there aren't as many pictures as I would like throughout the week - which leaves me scrambling during the weekend!  I try to have his camera out in places where we hang out regularly - kitchen, living room, etc. And sometimes it works, and others, the camera just sits there, ignored.  Nonetheless, we got some silly stuff this week.

Play-Doh time!  I love Play-Doh time because this is usually a time where I'm trying to get stuff done (cleaning, dishes, dinner, etc) and setting him up with all the necessities for Play-Doh time is quick and ensures me uninterrupted time to get stuff done.

 However, this doesn't always work because I end up sitting down with him and playing too!
 I have no idea why the dishwasher was fascinating to him - but apparently worthy of not one, but TWO shots!

 This weekend, we went to the park to play.  This picture is actually of one of the slides, but he was in such a rush to play, this was all of the slide he was able to capture.
 And this nasty thing is half of those tube things where you can talk to someone else clear across the playground.
 He took two pictures of Eric on the other end.

 We also put together all of his Valentines for school tomorrow.

 We stopped by my aunt's house to pick up some room decoration stuff for the baby.  For some reason, she still has all of my two cousins' stuff from when they were babies. And it's all Pottery Barn - stuff I don't pretend to be able to afford. So when she started passing this stuff over to me, I was thrilled!  Apparently Carter was thrilled too because he was snapping these pictures as we were going through the wall decorations.

And that's all I have for this week folks - see you next week!

No comments: