Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Educational Files

One of the things we did this weekend was take Carter to one of the local stores, which was having a fantastic book sale (buy one, get one for a penny....seriously, how do you pass that up?).  Sometimes Carter gets fun books, sometimes he gets educational books.  Fortunately, the kid loves to read, so they are essentially fun for him.  Here are the selections for this week's purchase:





I bet you can't guess which one Carter picked out.  ;)

The encyclopedia is really a great book and I hope to get him more like it.  It's my hope to pick one subject a week with Carter and really explore it.  I'm excited to see him learn all sorts of new things.

2 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

You are an awesome mom!!!

That's all. Carry on. :-)

CreativeMish said...

Reading is so important! I love that he loves it!