Monday, June 28, 2010

{Megan & Jake} Wedding

I had the pleasure of shooting this couple's wedding.  The bride, as you can see, was 9 months pregnant and such a trooper!  The weather was quite warm and I never heard one complaint out of her.  The ceremony was at a venue I had never been to before, but the white gazebo definitely won me over - we all know I have a love for weddings in gazebos (which is why MINE was at a white gazebo as well).  Here are some shots from Megan and Jake's big day.

3 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Another job well done!!!

I LOVE the one with the two of them kissing and showing their rings!

Very original! And very unique.

CreativeMish said...

Where is this? Its so pretty!

She looks so radiant!

Jenn said...

Michelle - it's at the rose garden at Luby Park in Caldwell.