Saturday, June 26, 2010

Movie Review: Remember Me

For the life of me, I couldn't find a decent movie poster picture for this movie......maybe because I got distracted by the below picture:


That's really all you need to know about this movie. It has Rob Pattinson in it, and......the end.  Just kidding!  Honestly, it wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, but it certainly wasn't the worst.  It was strange seeing Pierce Brosnan play an asshole, but he did it well.  And all the pieces didn't "click" for me until the very end - I don't know how I didn't see it coming.  Overall, watch this movie. Even if for nothing else than to prepare yourself for more Rob next week.  And if you don't know what next week is, shame on you!!

1 comment:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I'm sorry...what was the name of that movie again??

I got a tad bit distracted by that picture.

I plan on watching it because he is in it.

Oh man...what is next week?? I can't remember for the life of me what it is! ;-)