Thursday, June 10, 2010

{Wedding} Anna-Marie & Josh

I shot this wedding two weekends ago, and it was honestly one of the most boring things I have ever done. Usually, the bride and groom are beaming from ear to ear, kissing, hugging, dancing, etc. This couple, for whatever reason, didn't touch. During the ceremony, before the were asked to hold hands, they were literally standing about 7 feet away from each other.  No joke.  I don't know if this was for religious purposes, or some other reason completely unknown to me.  And truly, it's none of my business - I'm there to do one job and that's capture their day.  However, having said that, getting them to let loose and take some fun pictures was completely out of the question.  They wouldn't get too close to each other and I certainly wasn't going to ask them to give me any kissing shots!  So I got what I got, which was the smallest amount of pictures I have ever taken at a wedding.  However, the bride was absolutely thrilled with what I gave her, so I guess the job is done and I can move on to the next one.....which is my sister-in-law's wedding this Saturday!!!  Below are some samples of what I did manage to get at this wedding.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

That would have to be hard when they won't even get near each other. Yea for tomorrow!~