Thursday, June 3, 2010

An Evening Stroll

I continued to scout out a location for an upcoming shoot I have this weekend, so I brought Carter along last night, and we had such a nice walk!  Well, he ran (all over the place, exploring) and I definitely upped my pace to keep up with him.....but nonetheless, it was such a peaceful evening.  Here are two shots I managed to snag of the boy.



I am pleased and disappointed with this one, all at the same time.  I'm pleased with the composition of the shot.  I like that it's unbalanced (which is hard for me to do because I prefer symmetry in my pictures); however, Carter is out of focus due to his constant movement.  Nonetheless, it is what it is, and it will be framed and put in his bedroom.

2 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

I like both pictures. They are both very good {as usual}but I LOVE the picture on the bottom.

I just l-o-v-e it!

Another great job!

CreativeMish said...

I think they both turned out great! I love the 2nd one. It shows is curiosity and exploration.