Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

This weekend was FAR too busy.  We usually head out camping this weekend, as has been tradition in the past.  However, this year, the weather wasn't ideal and I had two weddings to shoot.  So camping was put on the back-burner until later this summer, until the photography biz slows down a bit.  All of my weekends are booked, so I have reserved a couple for just family stuff, so we can enjoy some smaller trips while we wait for the big trip to Tahoe this September.  (yay!!!)

Saturday, I had a wedding up in McCall.  It was ridiculously gorgeous up there - so lush and green.  I made several stops on the way to take some scenic pictures, which will be edited later this week.  The couple was super fun and their families were so good to me.  It was a fun time.  While I was there, Eric managed to find a screamer of a good deal on a king size bed.  So this is what I came home to:


And let me tell you - this bed is A-MA-ZING.  So, I am in the process of selling my log bed - or I might just donate it to the cabin.  We'll see what happens.

Sunday, I had another wedding to shoot.  This one was much different than the previous day - this couple was quite reserved and I really had to work to get some creativity out of them.  Not everyone is a camera ham!

Today, we went with Eric's mom and step-dad to go fishing.  The weather was a little iffy, but it ended up being a great day.  We went to CJ Strike and the fish were certainly biting!!  I don't even know how many we caught total....maybe 40? 50?  Plenty, that's for sure.  Here are some pics from today:



2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

It was alot of fun. We'll have to do it again

Adorned with Lace said...

sweet bed:)