Monday, August 10, 2009

Making the Leap!

I have decided to make an upgrade in my life. I have been busting my butt to make this upgrade, and it's officially time. I have done countless hours of research, comparisons of prices, specs, and picking the brains of family and friends who have also upgraded, etc. My brain is exhausted!
So, without further ado, welcome to my life, the Canon Rebel.

Be still, my beating heart.

Naturally, when you spend hours upon hours researching your new baby, you find some screaming deals. Which I did. The entire kit I found comes with the camera, an additional Canon EF-S 55-250 Telephoto Zoom Lens, tripod, lens cleaning kit, 8GB memory card, Lithium battera, carrying case, and some other minor extras.


I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. I have been waiting a LONG time to step up my photography skills....the first steps were to acquire the necessary photo editing programs, which I now have. Now that I have my new baby, I will be taking more classes to boost my skills (both behind the camera and in the "editing room", so to speak). I already have one lined up this September with my friend, Wendie. We took the last Jessica Sprague class together and it was so much fun. I can't wait to learn more!!!

4 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

You too?! That's what I get for my anniversary/birthday present this year, is a new camera. Hmmm, we may have to go photography crazy together! Congrats on your new baby!

Itskellerific said...

I am so stinkin' excited for you!

I can't wait to take our next class together, this one is sure to be even more fun. So much to discover!

My next trip to Boise we are definitely taking a day - you, me, and our cameras - and going to some beautiful place where we will take pictures all day.

CreativeMish said...

YES! That is so exciting! You'll love it!

Brandy said...

OMG SO EXCITING!!!!