Monday, August 3, 2009

Going Green

We decided to try a garden this year. We didn't know how the dirt was at the new house, so we decided to just start out small, and if we were successful, we would do a bigger garden next year.

So far, we only have tomatoes, corn, peppers, peas, and cucumbers planted.
I didn't get any pictures of the peas, peppers or cucs since the tomatoes and corn seem to be the biggest growers this year.

There are TONS of tomatoes on our plants. I can't believe how many. This is going to be a goooood salsa year, that's for sure!


They are getting bigger!

Look at all those!!

Our corn, popping up in rows. :oP

I'm very excited to see what all we get this year because I LOVE salsa {in case you didn't know}.







4 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Mmmmm. So, you giving away any batches?? :oP

CreativeMish said...

I think my blog is scheduled for garden pictures tomorrow! Your tomatoes are huge!! I really want to build some garden boxes like I used to have.

♥Jacqueline said...

Oh yeah. I forgot. It also helps that you have a "green" thumb. I kill anything that is called a plant that's within arm's reach. Hence why I leave it to Ross. lol

Itskellerific said...

You make my vegetarian heart swoon.