Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monkey Bizness!

I recently stumbled upon a little pamphlet at Carter's doctor's office which was advertising this place called Monkey Bizness. I had never heard of it, had no idea what it involved, and am now totally in love with it. It's an all-out fun house and it only costs me $3 to get my child in. No charge for parents. Can you say cha-ching? That's right. :)
So, on Sunday, my friend Jacque and I took our boys to go play. It was so much fun!! I think we were all hot and sweaty by the time we were ready to go. I think Jacque and I almost had more fun than the boys!
Nonetheless, we DID let them play too!


Jeff waving hello from the observation deck.


Carter playing around in the tree-house.

The two boys exploring together.


He was quite attached to the ducks.



After the little toddler area, we made our way to one of the several jump houses. These were quite fun. Carter definitely had a great time bouncing all around!








And then......we came to the goliath of all slides. The big mama. The big cheese. The motherload. And my son could not get enough of it!

And yes, I let him climb up all by himself. I was very proud of him. And his (and my) reward, was hearing his squeal as he got to the top, turned around onto his belly, and slid down the massive slide.


It was quite the trek for such a little guy, but I swear, he climbed those steps at least five times on his own (which led to a three hour nap later).

But then, other kids started showing up and suddenly, my guy was holding up the line! I didn't care - he was going at his own (safe) pace and didn't let the pressure get to him. He kept climbing and climbing and squealing and squealing.

So what did mama do? She marched him up to the top and we went down together a couple times. Jacque did a great job at getting some pictures of us playing at the bottom after our ride. Thanks Jacque! It's so nice to be on the other side of the camera sometimes!



{Jacque and Jeff}




Then it was time to hit another one of the bounce houses.


Uh oh....someone looks like they are getting a wee bit tired.



Yeah right! Until he hit the top of the mini-slide!


Gee, I can't tell. Is he having a good time?

I definitely have a wild child on my hands. Jeff was definitely a little more reserved and decisive before diving into the play.

Such a cutie!!


All in all, I would say we all had a fantastic time. I can't wait to go again! Oh wait, we did today! Eric got home from camping last night, so we took Carter again today. But that's for another blog post. Until then............smiles!






3 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Super Fun! So, where was the pic of you two going down the slide?? lol

CreativeMish said...

What a great place to take them... and so in expensive!

Brandy said...

Just FYI there is a coupon in the new Impact Directories for a free entrance to that place. Saves you $3! Or more if you can round up several.