Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a Weekend!

Weekend Recap:

Friday night, Eric went out with the guys, so it was just Carter and me at home. We had fun - playing, giving him a bath, etc.

Saturday - I woke up with Carter in the morning about 7:00. We played for a little bit, until he was hungry. I fed him and then he went back down for more sleep at 8:00. I took this opportunity to get some extra sleep too. Eric woke me up at 10:30. We showered and got ready for the day. We went to the mall in search of shoes for both of us. Eric was in dire need, and the cat peed all over most of my shoes. So needless to say, I needed to replenish my supply! Eric and I both ended up with two pairs of shoes each. Eric grabbed a couple pairs of shorts that were on sale. We grabbed some Panda Express for lunch. Then we went in search of tuxes for the wedding. We ended up going with the first store we went to - Mens Warehouse. We picked out fabulous looking tuxes for everyone. Eric's will be black on ivory (shirt and vest) and the groomsmen will be black on peri vest and ivory shirt. The ushers will have basic black on ivory shirt, no vest. We came home, fixed some dinner and watched some Boston Legal.

Sunday - we got up fairly early. Eric went fishing and I headed over to my grandma's house to box up the bridesmaids' dresses and let her visit with Carter. My Aunt Brenda and cousin Hannah were also there. After that, I went to my mom's house to highlight my hair and drop the dresses off. She didn't have the stuff to do my hair, so we played with Carter and then took their dog, Jesse, to one of the canals so she could play in the water. It was about 75 degrees today, so it was perfect outside. After that, I met up with Eric at his mom's house to BBQ some steak and baked potatoes. We played with Carter a bit and then headed home. It was time to go grocery shopping - always more money than we plan on spending. Yikes!


Pictures to follow.

No comments: