Friday, April 4, 2008

Random Fact #8


I have ...... ISSUES ..... with spiders.



Ok, who am I kidding? I am deathly afraid of them! Seriously - I have called people over to my house to kill them for me. You want to see how fast I can really move? Tell me there's a spider and watch the show. I scream, I cry, I get all itchy and sweaty. I'm sure it's quite comical to those who witness my .... issues.
Back in 8th grade, Eric would often come up to me in the library and open a book right in my face with a huge picture of a spider. He would TORMENT me and get the biggest kick out of it. Oh, and THEN he had to go an get a pet tarantula. He always teased me that he was going to sneak into my house and let it loose in my bedroom. What a snot!
However, I had the irrational fear long before he started in on me. And I'm sure it will continue on with me throughout my life.

No comments: