Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wedding Prep

My mom came over today so we could dye more of the flowers that will be used for the centerpieces. I only ended up having about half of the total flowers that I needed, so we'll be heading back to Michael's to pick up another bundle of fake flowers. Each rose flower can be pulled apart into 3-petal pieces - which fit nicely into the vase and give it some depth instead of individual petals just stacked on top of each other in the vase.


We has two cans of spray paint: one navy and one blueberry, which matches the periwinkle color of the dresses.


We alternated petal colors, to give the vase a variety, instead of a layered look.


I only have one completed centerpiece. All the vases have been bought and are being stored over at my grandma's house. I still need to find a floating candle to use. The one in the picture below is too small and it's white. I need an ivory colored one.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

OH! This will be very pretty!

Cristie said...

Hi Jenn! I love your blog. It's nice to keep up on family through these blogs. Carter is really growing. He is so adorable. And I love your wedding colors. It's going to be a beautiful ceremony.