Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Aren't long weekends the best?! 

Ours is very busy already. I shot a wedding in McCall yesterday - mountain weddings are my favorite.  Nothing beats sitting at the base of the mountains with a gorgeous lake as your backdrop.  And the drive up and back was amazing as well.  I stopped several times to get some great scenic shots, which will be posted later.  I have another wedding to shoot today, and then I'm free to enjoy the rest of my weekend.  We have many things planned and I plan to take George along.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!! Hopefully this is the kick-off to summer weather!  (fingers crossed)




Quote of the Day:  The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
~William Penn~

2 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!!!

Tell me please, what is it like being a star?? Ha ha! *wink wink*

Have a great Memorial Day!!!

Jenn said...

OMG, like, I can't even describe how excited I am to have an entire blog devoted to ME! It's my biggest dream......in 9th effing grade! I'm so excited, I could pee.....or BARF, you pick. ;)