Monday, May 10, 2010

Coming Soon.....

As most of you know, I shot a wedding this last weekend......which happened to be at the same location where Eric and I got married. It was very fun to be back there, reliving our day and watching a new couple create their own wedding memories. However, their reception was quite......tame......compared to ours. I still say, to this day (no, I'm not writing a poem here), that our wedding reception was one of the best parties I have ever been to. And every single person who was in attendance agrees.
I'm deep in the editing process, but I will have a post up soon. The bride was gorgeous, the groom (as is usually typical) didn't really want anything to do with the pictures. But he did have his moments.
Stay tuned.....I will have a post up soon with the wedding pictures!

1 comment: