Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movie Review: Iron Man 2

I had a chance to see this movie recently and let me just say, these types of movies aren't my thing. I'm not a fan of the superhero movies, at all. Nor am I a fan of Downey, Jr. I haven't even seen the first Iron Man. But I was talked into seeing Iron Man 2 and I was pleasantly surprised. I will even venture out to say that I really enjoyed the movie - trust me, no one is more surprised than I am. ;) It was well worth the ridiculous price of movies these days - go se it! (Now, I just need to watch the first one)

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I haven't seen the first one either. I've added it to my netflix before I see the second one.

Cristie said...

You guys are nuts! LOL! Iron Man was awesome. Robert Downey Jr. has really made a comeback. I haven't seen the 2nd one yet, but will when Don gets back. :o)