Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hanging in there.....

This week has been incredibly busy......single parenting takes a toll on this mama, that's for sure! Carter and I didn't have a chance to snap many pictures this week, but I have a gorgeous outdoor wedding to shoot later today, so there will be pictures coming soon. Then I have a girls' night out planned for tonight and I plan on having a fantastic time. Tomorrow, we are having our families over for a BBQ to celebrate Mother's Day. The weather should be perfect, and I'm excited to sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of our family. Stay tuned for more updates!!

1 comment:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Five days since your last post and all we get is a stinkin' paragraph??? lol

Hope you have a fantastic girl's night...so jealous.

Happy Mother's Day to you. Enjoy your BBQ.

Can not wait to see the pics from the wedding.