Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back at It

Now that Eric has been cleared for full work release and all activities, we have resumed family swim time. Last year, we did this weekly at thy gym when the weather was chilly. And then when it was gorgeous outside, we would head to the club house at one of the private golf courses (it's nice to know people) and cool off in the pool. This year, we hope to do much of the same. Today, we took Carter to the gym. His swimming is leagues better this year - I can tell he definitely listens better on how to kick and use his arms. I clearly need to get him into lessons, or just teach him since I was in swimming lessons my entire childhood. Might as well do it myself instead of paying someone else, right? Here are some shots from today.Gee, I can't tell if he's having any fun!!

After spending quite a bit of time jumping in, we ditched the pool and headed for the hot tub. He LOVES the bubbles. Can't say that I blame him - it's quite relaxing after splashing all over the pool. I'm sure we will be back next weekend!

1 comment:

Itskellerific said...

No pictures of you? I was sure with all the exercising you've been doing we would get a shot of you!