Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Family Pictures

Eric's mom took us out today for some updated family pictures. We haven't done any serious ones since the summer of our wedding. Needless to say, we were due.
We had quite an adventure with Carter today.

There were geese all over the place and he was sprinting from one side of the park to the other, trying to catch up to them.


From time to time, we caught up to him and made him sit down for a picture....which was still quite difficult.

It was a gorgeous day to be outside and it was a fun outing......and I'm pleased to say we got some shots that will be on full display at our house.

Thanks Michelle!!!

1 comment:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Awesome pics! I love the one with your husband and your son, holding hands and walking away. I have a picture similar to this one with my hubby and one of the munchkins.

There is just something about seeing a man holding the hand of a small child while walking.

I am a dork. I know. lol

Also I love love love the action shot of Carter!!! Love it!!

Beautiful pictures!