Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is in the air.....

My car told me on the drive home today that it was 71 degrees. Whether or not that was true, I didn't really care. I was sure of one thing: Carter and I were going outside to play the minute we got home. And play, we did!
There were certain things going on in the backyard today that told me spring is in the air.
First, my tulips are coming up all over the place. Tulips are my favorite flower, so I'm very excited to see these up already!

Second, there was a little boy running all over the place, messy hair, covered in dirt, and carrying around the dog's slobbery ball. Yup - sounds about right if you have a little boy in your life!
We had a great evening playing in the sun, enjoying the light breeze.
I am so excited for spring to hit and STAY so that we can be outside every afternoon/evening after work. I'm sure Carter will keep us extremely busy!!
And my washing machine quite busy since he has no fear of getting dirty.


Hope you all are able to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather!!!

No comments: