Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Recap

Picture style - of course.
First, we made messes all weekend. "We" meaning he made the mess, I cleaned up. Rinse. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Get it?

In between messes, we took a bath.

And we ate some lunch.

And made a huge mess in his bedroom. Naked.


Then we helped mom clean up the room. With our clothes on, this time.
And discovered we can open the drawers all by ourself....and take out all the clothes contained within.
And ALSO take down all the stuffed animals that were neatly put away on the rocking chair. He's a boy of many talents, I swear.
And then we had snack. But some of us were so tired from all the mess-creating, that we didn't last through snack time.
Which resulted in a move to the crib for a nice nap.

3 comments:

Amy and Cole said...

These pictures are too stinkin cute! I hope to see you guys soon! Kiss the little one for me! :D

♥Jacqueline said...

I ABSOLUTELY Love the picture of him facing his rocking chair with his little baseball cap on! So totally cute.

CreativeMish said...

What a sweet little boy! I can hardly wait for Saturday!