Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so I wasn't really tagged, but I did borrow this from Marchelle over at her blog.
This is just one of those getting to know you things. Outside of my "random thoughts" of course! Feel free to make a comment to this post with your answers, or take this over to your own blog and make a post out of it.
Do you like to camp? Or is the Holiday Inn roughing it enough?
I love camping. During fair weather, of course. I'm not going in the winter. I don't like freezing my butt off. I love it when it's warm enough during the day to play in the river, and cool enough at night to have a camp fire.
Do you want to be buried or cremated?
This is a tough decision. I would almost say cremated. I have specific wishes to NOT be embalmed. I don't want any of those chemicals working their way through my body - dead or not. So I guess that would make it cremation then.
What is your soap box issue?
Religion. And that's all I'm saying about it.
You are going to a costume party. What will you wear?
Good question! Most likely something flirty and fun. Or something completely hilarious. I haven't dressed up since I was a kid.
Tomorrow you MUST change jobs. No more stay at home mom. No more teacher. No more nurse. No more ___________ fill in the blank. What new career will you start?
Forensics.
What was the last movie you saw?
In the movie theater? My Best Friend's Girl with Dane Cook, of course!
What one room in your house would you like to re-decorate?
Oh wow - that's a toss up between my bedroom and the living room. And I can't decide. The bedroom does need it more though.
When you were growing up, did your family decorate for holidays other than Christmas?
Yes, we had Halloween decorations.
What is the oldest thing in your house?
My mother's rocking chair.
Pick one: cruise ship, powerboat, sailboat, rowboat, kayak, or inner tube?
hmmmm.....cruise ship

No comments: