Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Times in Our Casa

There was a lot of playing going on in our house last night. Carter is at such a fun age right now - laughing like a maniac (ok, so probably not....but he is a laughing fool), and loving the rough-housing.
Here are Eric and Carter playing in the guest bedroom last night. Carter loves getting you down and crawling all over you. And he loves being tossed into the pillows. With a 1....2....3 count, of course!

And here he is with his favorite toy - the darn TV remote. Must be a man thing!

Close-up!! Look at all my teeth!
And somewhere along the line, I am responsible for teaching him his uber cheesy grin. And up until last night, I haven't been able to catch it on camera. Luck was on my side. It cracks me up when he does this because usually he will add an equally cheesy eye squint for the full effect. It gets everyone laughing every time he pulls this grin.



2 comments:

Marchelle said...

the eye squint - its the best isn't it? mine both do that too!! such a fun age!

great fun family pics!

♥Jacqueline said...

Super cute! Jeffy has an issue with the remote too, but I don't let him have it. It's one of the older dvr's from Directv and so the remote can't be replaced. I guess I am a Mommy Monster. LOL.