Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Fact #28

My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.


I know, I know. There are far more "classy" places, but I have loved Olive Garden since the day it was introduced to Boise. I know it's very "American" Italian food, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. I have tried other, more authentic places. They just don't compare.
The salad.....oooohhhhh, the salad. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have purchased their salad dressing and used it on my salads at home. Granted, it just doesn't turn out the same, but it's darn close!


And those breadsticks......those buttery, garlic-y (I made the word up, ok?) bites of heaven.

I'm a pasta girl - I love pasta in virtually any shape or form with that thick marinara sauce. Or alfredo. I'm not picky. I don't discriminate when it comes to pasta. The cheese ravioli below is one of my favorites. It's de-lish!


1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I love them also... I can go there and eat just their soup, salad and breadsticks! MMMMMM good! Its been awhile since I've bought their dressing! Thanks for the reminder!