Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random Fact #27

I love the Harry Potter books and movies. Absolutely love them!! I think they are such great stories. Most people think they are kids books, but they aren't! I am thoroughly entertained by them. My mom and I have gone together to see all of the movies and I'm really excited for the next one, coming out this November. I have read all the books, own most of them, and plan on reading them again and again. My hope is that Carter enjoys reading and he can one day enjoy these books and movies as well. I own all the movies, so I plan on introducing Carter to the books first, then the movies

2 comments:

Cristie said...

We love them too! I had a hard time getting Don to read them, but once he did, it was a competition over who got to read the next book first. And then Sarabeth got into them. Now we are reading the Twilight series. You should read those. Not as good as HP, but still pretty good.

Itskellerific said...

ooh, i had no idea you were a potter fan! i'm a HUGE fan! i own all the books and have read each of them several times. i was actually considering starting them with spencer tonight. i hate to admit this, but they are probably the best books i have ever read. there are no other books that i have so anxiously awaited the arrival of. i went to all the midnight magic parties at barnes and noble and i've even sewn myself some gryffindor scarves! I LOVE HARRY! jon even kind of looks like him! lastly, i have a harry potter tattoo planned out and it will probably be the next one i get.