Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Stretch

There are really just a few things that Eric and I need to take care of before the wedding and honeymoon. Today, we are going to turn in our applications and take pictures for our passports. FINALLY.


This is one thing that I kept putting off, and we just can't anymore. The processing time isn't stellar, but I believe we still have plenty of time if we get everything submitted today. Next up: purchasing the plane tickets to Tampa! I was on fare watch through Travelocity, which has kept me fairly apprised of the ups and downs of fares to Tampa. However, for shits and giggles, I went to Southwest today. Apparently they don't associate with Travelocity AND I didn't know Southwest even flew to Tampa. And I can get our flights through Southwest for about $100 per person cheaper. So, that's clearly the route we will be going when it's time to book flights - which will be within a month.

No comments: