Monday, June 9, 2008

My mom and I met with the florist on Saturday to go over what we are wanting for flowers. Here's a basic idea of what we came up with.
The two pictures below are basically what we are going for with my bouquet. We will have the ivory, mini cala lilies, with a blue flower accent, and the lily of the valley (the beady looking things). We will cut off the green leaves on the lily of the valley - I don't want green in the bouquet.


This is as close as I can get to showing what the bridesmaids' bouquets will look like. I think the florist said she will use six of the regular size cala lilies. And then we will wrap blue ribbon all the way down the stems. It should look really, really pretty against their dresses. I'm pleased.


The picture below is close to what we are going to do for the boutineers. Basically, everything is based on the cala lilies. The mothers' and grandmothers' coursages will be similar, with lilies and possibly some blue accents as well. Eric's boutineer will have blue accents. The groomsmen, usher and fathers' boutineers will just be the one cala lily, with no blue accent.

No comments: