Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lazy Weekend

It's been a pretty lazy weekend in our parts. I am fighting off strep throat, which is much easier now that I have the medication. I haven't had a fever in two days now, which is quite a relief after having it for five days. Talk about miserable - 102.1 was the highest.
Saturday, we took Carter over to my friend, Jenny's house so she could babysit while we did our wedding registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Today, we might go to Target and do our registry. I also have plans to get my hair highlighted again today, so we'll see how that goes. Otherwise, it's been close to home so I can rest and get better.
I bought Carter a new hat - AND one that fits! I think he looks pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

He's such a handsome little man! I love his hat!