Saturday, July 2, 2011

Amanda and Brandon {wedding}

As I said, I had the luxury of taking my sweet time with the editing on this wedding. The couple was on their honeymoon, and when they returned, we all had a super busy week, so I had even more time to edit before they came to pick up their CDs.  This wedding was at Alpine Ponds in Meridian - I've never shot there before, and it's absolutely gorgeous. The day was super rainy, which made all of the pre-ceremony shots a challenge.  Good thing I put the mother of the bride to work as my umbrella holder! (she was more than happy to tag along)  About 10 minutes before the ceremony started, the rain stopped - the bride was so happy!

One of my best friends is getting married at Alpine Ponds this fall, and I'm so excited to see what the place looks like with fall colors!

Here are some photos from Amanda and Brandon's big day.







1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very nice.... She cheered with Ashley.. :)