Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wine Tasting

I'm no fan of wine. At all. I can never find anything that I like.

However, this has all changed my friends. This weekend, a friend of mine from high school came to town to visit. We decided to get together Saturday for a little scrapbooking fun and then drag our husbands out for some wine tasting. We had a great time AND I even found several different wines that I like! Go me!

Included in the whole wine tasting experience was five samples of your choice of wine, and a tour.


There was LOTS of wine "aging". This picture doesn't even do it justice. I learned more about wine than I ever cared to know....but it's cool to learn how wine is produced from beginning to end.

(Jon and Wendie)




Massive tanks o' wine! This is where they add the yeast.


(Me and the hubby)



After the tour, we saddled up to the tasting bar again for some more.

And of course, on the way out, I had to snap my scenic pictures.



(Snake River Valley)



(entrance)



And now? My kitchen is complete.


(we might have sampled a little more last night.....hee hee)

1 comment:

Lo said...

ohmygosh FUN!!!!!!!!!! i've wanted to do this forever, AND i love wine already! i drink it all the time. heh. i sound like a wino. but really, i love pinot grigio. what did you end up loving??? looks like white to me!!!