Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To the Cookie Lady

To the Cookie Lady:

It was so nice of you to stop by our office and pass out cookies while promoting your business. Really. I appreciate it. Why? Because we all know I LOVE cookies.
So, this?


is appreciated.

However, while I do appreciate your cute little bag and ribbon, it makes it HELL to get into when you double and triple knot the stupid ribbon. Seriously. I just took my nails off, so there's no way I can untie the ribbon. I tried with my teeth, to no avail. Panic set in. I finally grabbed the scissors (something a cookie-crazy person should NOT have) and shredded your cute little bag.

Nothing gets between me and my cookie. Next time, just forego the cute little wrapping and just hand me the cookie. I don't care that you have touched it. I'll eat it anyway.


Signed,


Cookie-crazy Lady.

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

lol Too funny! Remind me NOT to have cookies around you, Miss Sweet Tooth ;o)

♥Jacqueline said...

BTW, Nice pic of you on your company's website ;o)