Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Babbling

So it's finally Friday. I'm happy about this for many reasons. I'm looking forward to another quiet weekend. We have a couple house issues to take care of.....such as the last set of wood blinds are going up in Carter's room today. I'm happy about that....all the blinds in the house will now match. And at some point, I think someone is coming out to measure all the windows for screens. Because there are none. And that bothers me. Why? Because the windows are old and have those weep (or is it weap?) holes. And those holes currently don't have any plugs. And what does that mean? Spiders, etc. are coming into my house. And I do.not.like.spiders. So. Having the screens on there will take care of the weep hole issue because let's face it - those huge suckers aren't going to get through the screen. I know, I know. They will find other ways. But this is why we are having a pest guy come out tomorrow morning and do a spider barrier. Inside AND out. Because I'm sick of walking into my kitchen barefoot in the mornings and stopping dead in my tracks due to a massive blood sucking vampire on the floor.
And I'm not talking about Edward. He would be welcome any time. Let me dive off-track here for a second. Have you Twilight fans read Midnight Sun? It's the same thing as Twilight, same scenes, same dialogue, etc. but told from Edward's point of view. It's awesome. I am loving it. I am reading it and New Moon at the same time. Well, you know what I mean.
So anyway - that's my weekend pretty much. Nothing planned. We will probably do family swim tomorrow. And I'm hoping to get a little bit of grocery shopping in as well. Hopefully it remains this relaxed.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

i'm not a fan of spiders, especially the big ones that look like they could carry one of my children away. EEEEK!

and yes, i have read midnight sun. twice. heehee! i am SOOOO anxious for her to finish it! i've read that she would and that she wouldn't, but i *think* the final word was she WOULD, someday... at least that's what i choose to believe. ;)