Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Knock Knock?

I am still alive. I know it's been days since I posted.......is anyone here? Hello?
We are all moved in to the new house. I am so excited. I finished up the cleaning at the old house yesterday and I'm SORE. My arms hurt....my legs hurt. I hate cleaning. Deep cleaning is the absolute worst! Our internet will be set up this week, so I will be able to post pictures of the new house soon. At this point, the only picture I have is the inside of my eyelids. Is it time to go home yet?
*yawn*

3 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

We've missed you!!!

Congrats on the new place.

♥Jacqueline said...

LOL Poor thing!
Well now that Ross works for a different company, he'll be going out of town a whole lot more. So with that being said, we definitely need to plan a girl's day or something!! :oP

Lo said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay new house new house i want pics!!!! but only AFTER you rest up. exhaustion like that could cause you to catch a cold, and that's the LAST thing you need on top of all that!!! i say, girl night, pedicure manicure and a face mask (green) and good movies like pretty woman, fried green tomatoes and .. and... well. i don't know if you find those comfort movies but i adore them. and french kiss. sigh :) congrats on the move!!!!