Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Tour

Welcome to our new home.


Come in the front door and follow me. I'll show ya around. ;-)

Our living room.....view from the front door.
If you turn around, this is our entry way...and the front door, obviously. :)
More of the living room. The tile on the fireplace will be replaced within a month. I can't stand the white tile or the cheap wood trim.
The breakfast nook.
The kitchen...and the boy having a snack.
View from the breakfast nook back out into the living room.
Guest bedroom....and someone playing with something they shouldn't be.
Carter's room....which is lacking decoration/wall art. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
And I heard some pounding while I was taking pictures, so I had to come see what all the commotion was.
He was quite into it!
Guest bathroom.
Laundry room (taken a couple days ago)
Back across the living room, just to the side of the front door, is the entrance to our bedroom. There was just empty space, so I added some stuff.
Our bedroom....which is also lacking wall art. I'll get on it, I promise.
Master bath......my favorite room. It's huge.
Separate tub and shower.
Shower is over here. Behind that door is the toilet. I'm not sure why it requires its own room.
His closet.
My closet. My favorite part of the whole house.....separate closets. :-)
Outside in the back yard....the boy is quite thrilled about the yard.
And Dada is quite thrilled with the shed!!

And that's our home. Sorry I am lacking in details....I am fighting off a sinus infection and not in the mood to blog. *gasp*

5 comments:

Lo said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!! you're such a better mover than i am, i'm STILL not all the way unpacked yet!! i blame it on being overworked lol. it's nice and big and i love the red front door- the backyard is THE BEST!!!! if i lived by you, i'd totally demand a tiki party complete with fruity drinks and flower strands and lights :)

Itskellerific said...

I'm so happy for you, but jealous at the same time!

Congratulations! It looks like you got into a really nice house.

Doesn't it feel good to do something that you know is good for your future? I can't wait to buy a house!

Cristie said...

That's so cool! I'm happy for you guys! Are you still in Boise? It's always fun to get a new house.

♥Jacqueline said...

I so love your house! Can't wait to get a personal tour (wink, wink) ;o)

Adorned with Lace said...

I love it! it is so nice and I love all the pretty windows. I can't wait to see it tomorrow!!