Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First Day of School!

I'm a day late, but that's okay. Yesterday was a BIG day!
 
We actually had a meet and greet with both kids' teachers last Friday, which went really well. Both teachers are new to their school, and seem like really nice ladies. Big improvement from last year - needless to say, I was less than impressed with Carter's 2nd grade teacher. So we got their supplies dropped off, had a great chat with both teachers, and let both kids explore their new classrooms. So fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And yesterday was the big day......Carter is definitely the seasoned pro, wanted nothing to do with pictures, and immediately ran off the second he saw his friends at school. But I did get a few hugs, so at least there's that! ;)

 
And Kendall.....ohhhhh Kendall. My baby! Such a big moment for her, and in talking to both her teacher at school at the counselor at the Y, she ROCKED her first day! She told me all about it at home, and I'm so glad she had fun because this mama's stomach was in a knot all day yesterday worrying about her.
 
 
And here they are, 2nd day!

No comments: