Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Justin & Megan {wedding}

My cousin, Megan, got married a few weekends ago. My uncle Carl commissioned me to be the photographer and I was happy to oblige. It was a fun day/evening and I'm glad I got to sit down a few times to visit with family.
 
The room for the bridal party to get ready was very dark. I know they were going for a romantic lighting feel, but that's just awful for natural light photography. I HATE using my flash, even the external flash. We made it happen..
 
 
Megan and Justin had planned to see each other before the ceremony, for family picture purposes. I was able to talk them into doing a first look, which is so important if you plan to see each other before the ceremony. I still want to capture the groom's first sight of his bride in her dress.
 
 
My aunt, uncle, and cousins.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My cousin, Tyler, performed the ceremony, which made a lot of people nervous. I have to admit, he did quite well!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My aunt was totally bawling during Megan and her dad's dance together.
 
 
Right at sunset, we hiked up to get a picture. This was rather difficult due to a bunch of barbed wire (which I removed from the pictures) and a storm was rolling through, so it was really windy.
 
 
Some random shots of the rest of the day/evening.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: