Monday, October 27, 2014

Movie Review - Gone Girl

 
"This man may kill me."
 
 
 
Since I recently finished this book, I had to get to the theater to see the movie while it was still out. It did NOT disappoint. The acting was superb. The ending still wasn't what I wanted it to be (in fact, I was quite livid), but hey, it is what it is. And let's face it, two men doing frontal nudity? That's going to get a lot of ladies to this movie. ;) I definitely recommend reading the book first, but this is definitely a case where the movie follows it damn near 100% - the good, the bad, and the seriously intense. A psychological thriller at its finest.
 
On a side note, go do the VIP thing at the Village Cinemas. We sat up in these cushy seats, had drinks and dinner, and really enjoyed the movie. It's definitely the way to see a movie!
 
 

No comments: