Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes, Part 14

Here are last week's pictures, courtesy of Carter:

 (This was after a brutal photoshoot on Thursday - after a long day's work, and a photoshoot that ran longer than expected, all I wanted was my bed. And Eric was talking to the baby....so Carter captured the moment)

 So then I turned the camera around on him! He was in a much better mood than his mama!
 I'm not even sure what this show was - it was on a day Eric was watching him.

 More of mama resting......this time after Saturday's photoshoot!
Daddy hanging pictures in the baby's room.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Great job on the photo's I wonder how many he'll take of the baby?

Perfectly Unperfect said...

The show is Caillou. It is on PBS and it really is such a cute show!

Love all the Carter pics! And the mommy one too!