Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amanda {boudoir}

I also had a boudoir shoot last weekend.  I've never done a shoot like that before, and it was definitely a learning experience.  They are not my favorite shoots, that's for sure.  Don't get me wrong - it was still fun, and we had a hoot.  I just prefer outdoor shoots.....and this one lasted a long time, and I was unable to get into some positions to get better shots (a 9 month pregnant belly is quite limiting).  However, the client was thrilled with the finished product, and while I'm not going to share the usual 5-10 I would normally share from other shoots, I do feel this one is appropriate to put out there.

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

That turned out great! Hence why I charge so much for Boudoir shoots, they're time consuming. That's for sure! Well, here in a couple weeks, you'll be flat bellied once again ;)