Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Fever

Even though it wasn't exceptionally warm outside today (that breeze made it quite chilly), we still ventured out to find a baseball field close to our house.  We didn't have to go far, though I'm not a fan of the grass fields.  But it worked for what we wanted to do today, which was to practice hitting with Carter.  I can't wait to get this guy started in Little League!  Having been a player, spectator, and coach, I'm not sure how I will handle being the parent of a little player, just watching from the seats.  But I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there!  Here are some pictures from today.

For the brief amount of time we were at the field, we had a lot of fun.  I can't wait to continue to teach Carter more about baseball - he seems really excited to play it, so hopefully he's equally as excited to learn the rules and strategies as well!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Looks like you had a great time. He looks like he'll be a natural!