Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes, Part 12

I apologize for this one being so late!  We have been swamped at home and work since Friday, and I just haven't had a chance to get this one up.  Without further delay, here are last week's pictures from Carter:

We had another coloring marathon night - he caught me trying to color his butterfly.

 After which I gave him this face


 We have the old stroller out, trying to sell it.  Not sure why it was picture worth for him though.
 He snapped one of my brother and his girlfriend when they stopped by for a visit.
 Two bad guys.  He's in this phase right now where he will tell me he's going to fight the bad guys, and then he will extend his arms and say:  "look at these huge muscles on my arms mommy!"  It's an absolute riot!
 And the bike.  He has this sucker totally mastered now - I can't wait for nicer weather!

No comments: