Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Fact #63


I have never, not even once, participated in Black Friday. In fact, I will do my best to avoid leaving the house the entire weekend after Thanksgiving. I usually reserve that time to decorate the house for Christmas.  And I rarely have the money to go shop all the sales anyway.  I usually start Christmas shopping around the beginning of November - either in stores or online.  I have already started this year and I really doubt that there are sales big enough to make me leave my house next Friday. 

Unless you all know of some fantastic ones.....then I'm open to suggestions.  ;)

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

I went one year, and wished I hadn't. My feet hurt, it was for nothing. I ended up buying a couple books from Borders and that was it. My recommendation, wait til it's over with :)

CreativeMish said...

I went once. Bought one thing and was home by 7Am :)