Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)

It was a requirement that I see this movie opening weekend.  Part 1 of this finale did not disappoint, in the least.  It followed the book extremely well, with just a few, minor variances.  But nothing that changed the flow of the book or movie.  I thought the movie was amazing.  For being as dark as the book was, the movie still managed to have some light moments, the right amount of suspense and scary parts, splashed with some humor.  I can't wait for Part 2 - even though it means the end of this amazing journey Ms. Rowling provided. 

My vote:  RUN to see this movie.  :)

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I agree! I loved it :) What are we going to watch when Harry and Twilight are over?

Itskellerific said...

There were so many parts that I loved.

I think part two will be hard for me, as it will be the end of waiting for any new Harry Potter experiences. So sad!