Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Beginning to Look.......

Since it decided to snow all day today, I decided it was a perfect time to decorate the inside of the house for Christmas.  A little earlier this year than previous years, but it seemed like the perfect time.  Carter was a big help this year, telling me where he wanted most of the decorations. 



Our project from yesterday:


And some little displays all around the house





I acquired this from a co-worker, who was throwing it out when we moved offices.  I need to dig out the chalk and start this countdown!






I LOVE the Christmas feel in our house. It's so cozy, just how I want the holidays to be.  Hopefully tomorrow, we (and by WE, I mean Eric) can tackle the outdoor lights.  I obviously won't be putting up the lights since I doubt my doctor wouldn't be thrilled to have me walking around on the roof, or climbing ladders. So I will stay on the ground and just direct the operation - something a little more natural to me anyway. ;)

And right after I completed the indoor decorations, I sat down and painted my nail a bright Christmas red - fully in the spirit this year!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I usually don't put up my decorations this early either, but the snow had me feeling Christmassy!

CreativeMish said...

Hopefully this week I'll have Mr Claus finished so you'll have something else to hang :)