Friday, August 27, 2010

Full Time

I work full time.

I'm a full time wife.

I'm a full time mother to an almost 3-year old little boy.

I also have a very busy photography business

Oh, and I'm a full-time mommy-to-be.  Let's not forget that little detail.

What do those things mean?  I'm busy.  BUSY.

So a decision has been made.  To those who need nothing but drama in their lives, you're now on your own.  I'm not interested in playing. Or trading insults. Or anything else that goes with the territory.  I have more important things to do in my life, and, at this point, I need to be as stress-free as possible to ensure that my body can grow a healthy little baby.  So to those, and they're fully aware of who they are, a gentle reminder:  you graduated high school a long damn time ago.  If there's nothing else in your life that inspires you to ACT like an adult, I feel sorry for you.  My time is needed elsewhere, for things FAR more important.  Grow up.

No comments: