Friday, August 20, 2010

Coming to Your Mailbox Soon

.....well, for our close friends and family, anyway.

This week's project was to make the invitations for Carter's 3rd birthday.  I started out with the idea of dinosaurs, which did end up working out.  The invitation as a whole didn't turn out exactly like I had hoped, but I finally just threw it all together and got them out in the mail.  It's just an invitation - nothing to get too picky about.  Here are some little previews - I'm not posting a picture of the whole invite because it has contact information and you just never know who looks at this site.


This little cuteasaurous (which you may have seen over at my mother-in-law's blog, http://michellescreativetreasures.blogspot.com/ ) was just too adorable to pass up!  And given Carter's obsession with dinosaurs, it just seemed like the perfect fit.

I added some sparkle to the horn and back using some Stickles - awesome!  Made the cute guy even cuter!

And here's as close as you are going to get to the full invitation.  ;-)  I can't wait for his party - it's going to be so fun!

No comments: