Thursday, August 26, 2010

Book Review: Ice Cold


For those who know me, Tess Gerritsen is one of my favorite authors.  She writes medical crime thrillers.  The main characters are Rizzoli (homicide detective) and Isles (medical examiner).  You may have heard of the TV show on TNT, which is based on this book series.  This series is just phenomenal. Every single book is a mega page turner, and this one was no different.  In fact, I knocked it out in just over a day and a half.  This book is based on a trip in the dead of winter, to Wyoming of all places, that has gone incredibly wrong.  It's also loosely based on some of the FLDS sects in this region of the country.  It's a fantastic read, and if you haven't read any of the books in this series, I highly recommend them (in order, of course).

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I'll have to add them to my list. I have about 20 books stacked up.. for when I'm done with Harry