Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wedding Update

So, it's been a while since I posted an update on the wedding plans.

Eric's mom has ordered all of the supplies for the invitations. The last thing we are waiting on is a specialty cutter thing - I can't remember what it's called - that comes in on the 14th or so. Then we can officially start putting all the invitations together. It's turning out to be a lot cheaper than just ordering pre-made invitations.

The tuxedos have been selected. They are going to look really nice - the groomsmen will have black jacket/pants/tie, ivory shirt, and periwinkle vest. I think it's going to look really good. And then Eric will have black jacket/pants, ivory shirt, and ivory vest. The ivory on ivory looked really good. I'm not sure what he's going to do about a tie - either black or peri I guess. And the ushers will have just a basic black on ivory tux.

All the supplies for the centerpieces have been ordered and should be in - the mirrors came in yesterday, I think the floating candles are coming in today. All the vases are being stored at my grandmother's house.

I picked out my shoes yesterday. I will have to order them and I'm really hoping that I am able to wear these shoes all night without killing my feet. I'm not concerned about the heel, just my toes getting squished. I guess we'll just have to see! And I'll have to get a more comfy, back-up pair just in case! Here is a picture of the shoes - which will be dyed ivory.



No comments: