Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random Crap from A-Z

I was tagged by Eric's aunt to do this.


A - Attached or Single? Engaged, thank you very much.

B - Best Friend? I have a couple...........Meag, Rita, Jenny and I love them all to death.

C - Cake or Pie? Can I have both? I love desserts!

D - Day of choice? Saturday - sleeping in and spending the day with my two guys.

E - Essential Item? Chapstick and gum

F - Favorite Color? Blues, dark greens and dark purples

G - Greatest Accomplishment? My amazing, happy son

H - Hometown? Meridian, ID

I - Indulgences - junk food, snacking, chips and salsa

J - January or July? July

K - Kids? One son

L - Life is incomplete without? My friends and family

M - Marriage Date? September 5, 2008 - be there or be square!

O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges

P - Phobias? Spiders

Q - Quotes? Knowledge is power

R - Reason to smile? My son laughing or smiling when he sees me

S - Season? Summer

T - Tag 3 friends - Anyone who reads this is considered TAGGED.

U - Unknown fact about me - Good question! I can't think of anything right now.

V - Very favorite star? Colin Farrell

W - Worst Habit? Nail biting

X - X-ray or Ultrasound? Definitely ultrasound. It's so cool to see your baby growing inside you.

Y - Your favorite food? Food in general..........mexican food, mashed potatoes, steak, desserts

Z - Zodiac? Scorpio

No comments: